||2023 International Early Childhood Inclusion Institute Exhibitors
||THE WILLIAM AND IDA FRIDAY CENTER FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
Must register before this date
For more information, contact the event administrator:
Sorry, This event has expired
2023 International Early Childhood Inclusion Institute
Committing to Communities Where Everyone Belongs
May 16-18, 2023
For more than 22 years, the UNC Frank Porter Graham Child Development Institute's International Early Childhood Inclusion Institute has drawn people from across the nation and around the world to Chapel Hill to:
- learn about the latest research findings, models, and resources to guide inclusive policy, professional development and practice;
- develop collaborative relationships and cross-agency systems to support early childhood inclusion; and
- provide attendees the opportunity to meet, learn from, and problem solve with their peers.
As an exhibitor, your fee will include:
Registering as an exhibitor:
- Access to the Friday Center to set up beginning at 7:00 a.m. on the first day of your table reservation;
- Breakfast and snacks on days you are exhibiting; and
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday (if exhibiting on those days).
- For credit card payments, Visa and Master Card are accepted. Have your credit card information on hand before you continue with this registration.
- Please select 'Exhibitor Table Fee' as your session.
Access directions to the Friday Center: https://fridaycenter.unc.edu/map-and-directions/
Contact Barbara Lowery or Erica Nouri with any questions.