|Event Title||Simple Multiomics (Online via Zoom)|
|Location||Online via Zoom|
|Sponsor||Library - Health Sciences|
|Date/Time||04/12/2023 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM|
|Cutoff Date||04/11/2023 Must register before this date|
This workshop is the sixth and final session in the Introduction to Bioinformatics Basics series of six linked workshops.
The prerequisites for this workshop are:
- the six workshops in the Introduction to the UNIX Shell sequence
- Intro to Bioinformatics Basics: Quality Control and Trimming (Online via Zoom)
- Intro to Bioinformatics Basics: Aligning Reads (Online via Zoom)
- Differential Expression Analysis: Intro and Counting (Online via Zoom)
- Differential Expression Analysis: DESeq Basics (Online via Zoom)
- Differential Expression Analysis: Intermediate DESeq & RStudio (Online via Zoom)
For workshop details including important account requirements and workshop prerequisites, please visit: https://guides.lib.unc.edu/bioinformatics/workshop-descriptions#5
NOTE: If you were not able to participate in the prerequisite workshop above, you can complete these prerequisite requirements on your own by reviewing a past recording of the prerequisite session at the Basic Bioinformatics Tools (BBT) Workshops site on UNC Sakai.
Go to UNC Sakai (https://sakai.unc.edu/) and login with your ONYEN. Once logged in, go to the BBT Workshops site (https://sakai.unc.edu/x/7wBIQe) and select to join the site.
(Basic Bioinformatics Tools Workshop Series)