Thank you for registering for AFIRM Module: Task Analysis for 2 Continuing Education units (CEs).
This online self-paced module is designed for professionals who work with and/or support autistic learners and their families in a variety of learning environments.
In this AFIRM module, Task Analysis
, professionals will learn the basics of this practice, as well as how to plan for, use, and monitor the evidence-based practice. Task Analysis is a process in which an activity or behavior is divided into small,
manageable steps in order to assess and teach the skill. Other practices, such as reinforcement, video modeling, or time delay, are often used to facilitate acquisition of the smaller steps.
- Any computer with high-speed internet access
- Create a free AFIRM user account (afirm.fpg.unc.edu)
- Complete the Prompting module prior to taking this module.
- Complete the Reinforcement module prior to taking this module.
- Complete the Visual Supports module prior to taking this module.
- Complete the Modeling module prior to taking this module.
- Complete the Video Modeling module prior to taking this module.
- This module is designed for individual participants.
- Upon AFIRM account creation, each participant will have unlimited access to all AFIRM modules and resources.
- In order to recieve your CE Certificate, be sure you have
- Completed the module content
- Scored at least 70 in the post assessment
- Completed a module evaluation
- NOTICE: The registration fee for this module is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Have your credit card information on hand before you continue with this registration. Only VISA or MasterCard accepted.
NOTE: If you have found this course through the UNC Event Registration System, you will need to go to the AFIRM website (afirm.fpg.unc.edu) to register and take the Task Analysis module. Once you complete the module, you will have the option to pay for the CEs through the UNC Event Registration System.
SAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Within 45 days of receipt of payment, after confirmation of completion of module requirements, your 2 CEs certificate for AFIRM Module: Task Analysis from AFIRM will be emailed to you.
Please ensure that we have your full legal name, a valid email, and your BCBA membership number. This information is needed for the CE Certificate.
If you have questions about registering or obtaining your CEs, please email the AFIRM Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org