||GBCC Negotiation Workshop
||Zoom (link sent in confirmation email)
Graduate Business & Consulting Club
- 6:30 PM
For more information, contact the event administrator:
Sorry, This event has expired
Do you want to learn more about how to negotiate your next offer? Join GBCC and DACC for a Negotiation Workshop on November 16th at 5.00 pm with Annie Murray, Lead Negotiator from Rora.
The workshop will cover topics like the following:
- Understanding the fundamentals of compensation in tech
- How to get over your fears of negotiating
- How to decide which company/offer is right for you
- How to negotiate without counter offers and without knowing "market value"
- How to respond to pushback from recruiters and other tactics
- How to avoid having an offer rescinded
- How to negotiate deadline of an offer
- Walking through a timeline of the negotiation process for a new offer
Date: November 16th, 2022
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
About the Presenter: Annie Murray is a Lead Negotiator at Rora where she helps professionals negotiate more confidently. Prior to this, she was a recruiter at Amazon for their Loss Prevention positions within fulfillment centers, and she also was a recruiter at Microsoft in the University Recruiting department. In her time as a negotiator, she has helped people get millions of dollars in increases in their offers, working with all job titles from Project Management to Commercial Counsel to Virtual Artist.
Over 1000 individuals have used Rora to negotiate more than $10M in pay increases at companies like Amazon, Google, Meta, as well as consulting firms such as BCG, Bain, and McKinsey.
If you have any questions, please contact Dominik Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org.