|Event Title||Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) for Community Support and ACT Teams (CST & ACT)|
|Sponsor||Psychiatry - Psychiatry|
|Date/Time||07/18/2022 - 07/20/2022 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Event Price|
|Cutoff Date||07/18/2022 Must register before this date|
UNC Institute for Best Practices is offering a three-day training on PSH for CST teams, following an adaptation of the original curriculum developed by TAC.
This 15 hour web-based training is on the evidence-based model for Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH).
Training days will be held July 18, 19, 20, 2022. The webinar will start at 9am and end by 4pm. There will be two substantial breaks each day - from 11-11:30am and then again 12:30-2pm each day.
With the policy change, CST providers are to provide ongoing, tenancy support services. This training will support CST providers by improving their understanding and practice of the PSH model. This training also meets the NC DHHS expectation within ACT that at least one ACT staff person per team be trained in Supported Housing/Tenancy Support. The training will include:
· Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Recovery
· PSH core principles
· Foundation Skills of evidence-based practices
· Benefits that individuals experience using PSH
· The three phases of tenancy (including key activities, assessments, goal development, barriers, and challenges)
· Intersection of PSH and Assessment and Person-centered Planning
Registration is $200 per attendee. We offer a "buy 4, get 1 free" offer to agencies. Each registration needs to be separate entry.