|Event Title||Disability and Dating: Romantic Relationships - A PANEL DISCUSSION-|
|Sponsor||Carolina Institute for Developmental Disabilities (CIDD)|
|Date/Time||02/09/2022 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM|
Join us for a panel discussion featuring people with disabilities and their experiences with dating and romantic relationships.
1. Learn from people with disabilities as they share their lived experiences dating and being in intimate relationships
2. Learn tips surrounding navigation of dating apps
3. Learn how disability can challenge and strengthen a relationship
4. Learn ways to improve inclusion of disabilities within relationships
5. Learn ways to communicate about disability with a person who has a disability
Michelle Ballasiotes is a current Occupational Therapy (OT) student at UNC - Chapel Hill and a LEND Self-Advocate Trainee. She has a form of cerebral palsy called hemiplegia due to a stroke she had before birth. She recently started a podcast called Dating with a Disability.