DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. SEND A SEPARATE EMAIL TO AMY_POWELL@MED.UNC.EDU
IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK MAIL FOR EMAIL WITH INSTRUCTIONS FROM WORDPRESS
Title: NC Infection Control Curriculum for Outpatient Healthcare Settings
- Learners will gain an infection control knowledge base to ensure and systematically assess that their facilities have the appropriate infection prevention policies, procedures, and competencies in place to allow healthcare personnel to provide safe patient care consistent with North Carolina communicable disease rule 10A NCAC 41A .0206: Infection Prevention - Healthcare Facilities.
- Learners must complete all 7 modules and achieve a score of 80% or greater on each module before moving to the next module. Learners must complete the on-line course evaluation to receive the course completion certificate and continuing education credit.
- The expiration date for this course is 8/26/2023.
- The content of this activity has no connection with any products consumed by or used on patients, so there is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control the content of this activity.
- This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Faculty: Evelyn Cook, RN, CIC; Associate Director, SPICE
Nursing Contact Hours: 4.0
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.