|Event Title||CPE Workshop: Ethics 101|
|Location||Toy Lounge, Dey Hall Room 409|
|Date/Time||04/20/2017 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM||Event Price|
The Finance and Administration Division of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is hosting the following continuing professional education (CPE) workshop:
April 20th, 2017
1:30 – 4:00 pm
Toy Lounge (Dey Hall Room 409).
• This workshop is open to the faculty and staff of the UNC-Chapel Hill community.
• Two (2) CPE credits will be offered to North Carolina CPAs.
• You are encouraged to register early.
Bryan is the Chief Financial Officer at Affinity Living Group of Hickory, NC. He has spoken on numerous occasions at the Government Finance Officer’s conferences, for the State Auditor’s Office, several governmental units and is a guest lecturer at the Institute of Government at UNC-Chapel Hill.
• Make checks payable to: Continuous Improvement & Staff Development.
• Mail payment to Joanne Filley, CB #1930, 400 Roberson St, Carrboro NC 27510.
• If using a chartfield string for payment, be sure to enter the entire string.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund registration fees regardless of time of cancellation.
• Parking Options. Allow time for a ten to fifteen minute walk.
Contact Joanne Filley at 919-962-6458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Sign In: 1:30pm – 2:00pm
Discussion of Ethics applicable to CPAs in North Carolina: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Bryan Starnes, CPA, ABV, works for Affinity Living Group as the Chief Financial Officer. He left Martin Starnes & Associates, CPAs, in December 2011, where he had been a partner for 20 years.
Since his graduation from UNC-Charlotte in 1987, Bryan has worked in public accounting. He was awarded Accredited Business Valuator (ABV) in 1998.
Bryan has spoken on numerous occasions at the Government Finance Officer’s conferences, for the State Auditor’s Office, several governmental units and is a guest lecturer at the Institute of Government, UNC-Chapel Hill, Elon College, and University of North Carolina – Charlotte.
He has three children and three grandchildren and lives with his wife of 31 years in Granite Falls, NC.
Bio information provided by Bryan Starnes.